Catch Up On Recent Posts

Friday, October 30, 2015

Hi I am back!

Hello, dear friends! 
I am missed you so dearly!
And, I have missed writing my little blog.

I apologize to my faithful readers for my long hiatus. For the past few months, I have been dealing with some health issues,  including an emergency room visit and severe anemia. I have been slowly recuperating since then and hoping for a full recovery. 
My heartfelt thanks to all the wonderful emails and get well wishes you guys have been sending me. I appreciate your kind wishes and prayers.
It feels wonderful to write my blog again especially with the holiday season just 'round the corner. I am looking forward to celebrating, entertaining, and decorating!

Wishing everyone a safe and happy Halloween!



~Hugs, Poppy~
  

10 comments:

  1. Hope you are well very soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very cool pumpkin! Hope you are feeling better and gaining strength each day. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, sweet lady!

    You were missed! Hope you are feeling better and better each day!

    Happy Halloween! Hugs - ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Poppy! It is lovely to hear from you and to know that you are feeling a bit better. I am so sorry that you have not been well. I have been there myself recently and it is not fun. I hope that you are able to enjoy the holiday season and all it has to offer. SO happy you are back and I am looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We miss you and we pray for continue getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to hear you are on the mend, you were missed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad that you got better:) Happy Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry you've been ill. Take good care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice surprise to see your post today and look forward to hearing more from you now that you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That pumpkin is cool! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for your loving thoughts. They make me smile!Hugs~Poppy